Robert D. Crawford II
P. (860) 632-7200
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Trade Secrets
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Development and Management
Robert D. Crawford II has a diverse background with intellectual property experience he gained from a small start-up company and continuing to a Fortune 100 corporation. He has extensive experience in various intellectual property matters such as, strategic worldwide portfolio development and management; domestic and international prosecution; due diligence in support of M&A activity and litigation; and various transactional agreements with domestic and international partners. His knowledge also extends into business counseling of patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret matters. Bob’s experience covers a variety of technologies with a particular emphasis on gas turbines; nuclear power plants and fuel; downhole oil drilling and recovery; steam power plants; manufacturing, sensing and measurement instrumentation; environmental control systems; heat recovery steam generators; system controls; software; sonar-based flow meters; fiber optic telecommunications; and consumer electronics.
In addition to Bob’s wide range of technical knowledge, he also possesses six years of engineering experience as a controls design engineer with General Electric’s military defense division, leading a team in the development of an expert system designed to test and troubleshoot the control system of a shipboard weapon system.
- Western New England University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Northeastern University – Bachelors of Science – Electrical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Bar of the State of Connecticut
- Bar of the State of Massachusetts