Michael K. Kinney
P. (860) 632-7200 x305
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Litigation
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Development and Management
Michael K. Kinney concentrates his intellectual property practice in all areas of patent, trademark, copyright,
and trade secret law. Mike has extensive experience counseling domestic and foreign clients on IP procurement,
portfolio acquisitions and maintenance, licensing and enforcement in a variety of technologies with particular emphasis
on cellular communication systems, computers, data processing and information systems, software,
the Internet, consumer products display systems, and precision mechanical and electromechanical devices, sensing
and measuring instruments and equipment for environmental and industrial process monitoring and control.
Mike has extensive computer hardware and software experience including a computer science and engineering educational background as well as eleven years in industry as a programmer of engineering, production control and manufacturing systems.
As Managing Partner, Mike is proud to lead MKG's team of attorneys and legal professionals in fulfilment of our
clients' IP goals and objectives.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law - Juris Doctor
- University of Connecticut - Bachelor’s of Science – Computer Science and Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Bar of the State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit