Director of Business Development
P. (860) 632-7200
C. (707) 732-7800
F. (860) 632-8269
Mark comes to MKG with more than 20 years of experience in international manufacturing and distribution, product design,
marketing and sales. Mark has firsthand knowledge of global supply chain management and international branding for
Mark started his career with the Japanese Ministry of Education developing their public school curriculum and educational
techniques. During Mark's time in Japan he mastered his fluency in the Japanese language which allowed him to be a
liaison between Japanese and American manufacturing companies.
Prior to joining MKG, Mark was Guitar Product Manager for Kaman Music Corp and Assistant Director of Trade/Director
of US Relations for Takamine Gakki Co., LTD. Mark is also the founder and president of GO-EN International, a consulting
firm that focused primarily on Japanese & American relations in business and education for multiple industries.
Mark is instrumental in building industry relationships and working with clients who are exploring their Intellectual
Property portfolio needs.
- B.A. King’s University, Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
- Language Interpreter – Olympic Organizing Committee
- Event Facilitator – University of California at Berkeley, BSAC Sensor & Actuator Center
- Author of “The History of Yamaha Guitars”- Hal Leonard Publishing 1006
- Author of “Takamine Parts & Spec Manual (Global Distribution)
- Writer/Reporter for Acoustic Guitar Magazine (Japan, Rittor Publishing)